All in-stock items usually ship within 1-3 business days and arrive within 3-8 business days from the ship date. Deliveries will be shipped using the best method, based on package size, weight, and location. Please note that we cannot guarantee these shipping times, they are meant as a guideline. You can expect delayed delivery times during peak holiday season.
Unfortunately at this time, we do not ship Internationally or to Hawaii and Alaska. Please feel free to Contact us to request a possible exception.
Miscellaneous Shipping Information
- We are not responsible for USPS or UPS shipping delays.
- UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes or APO addresses.
- A valid street address is required for UPS shipping.
- UPS does not ship or deliver on weekends.
- When your order is processed, you will receive an order confirmation.
- Once the item is fulfilled you will also receive an email with your tracking information.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- All orders shipping within the state of Georgia are subject to sales tax.
- All sales are final with the exception of items that are proven to arrive damaged or the wrong item was shipped.
- If an item arrives damaged or the wrong item was shipped, email “email@example.com” within five business days of receiving your order. Please include in the body of the email: your full name, telephone number, several good times to reach you, your order number, the shipping ID or item number, a brief description of the reason for requesting a return. Also, please attach to the email a digital photo of both the item and one of the shipping container it arrived in.
- Original sales invoice, shipping carton and packing materials must be saved.
- Original shipping costs are not refundable.
- We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our shipping the wrong item.